Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A New Start

It's been so long since I've done anything on Blogger.  I'm inspired by Ruby Tuesday, Bella, and others who blog so consistently.  I crave consistency in my life, and I am so comforted by it.  I appreciate the quality so much in others.  Yet I am so bad at it myself.  

I think it would help for me to try again to be more a part of this small corner of the world.  I enjoy reading and commenting, but sometimes I feel like I need more of a connection.  Even if no one reads (I think my old blog only had about 38 followers), it will be a way for me to get things out of my head.  I live in my head far too much of the time.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Small
    Blogging is such a wonderful thing
    And the people here are the most kind, caring, loyal and loving that I have ever met
    I wish you every success and happiness as you embark on your blogging adventure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back m'lady.

    It's good to get out of your head. Hope to see more of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! :)
    I hope you find what you're looking for in our little community. I saw you had a blog with no posts when you left me a comment a couple of weeks ago, so I was chuffed to see you've started posting! I've just started following you.
    I just wanted to let you know how much your comment meant to me. To know that my blog means something to someone... it was just really nice to hear.

    Take care
    xxBella

    ReplyDelete